Oilfield Insurance form Beyond Insurance
Beyond clients have complex insurance needs and require absolute assurance when it comes to risk management and wealth protection. Oilfield Insurance from Beyond Insurance means we help you identify any gaps in your plan and develop a comprehensive strategy to keep you protected.
Oil and Gas is a vast industry and encompasses: Oilfield Servicing, Drilling and Exploration, Oilfield Construction and Oil and Gas properties.
Each segment within this industry is unique and includes a wide variety of businesses including Consultants, Skilled Trades, Service Providers, exploration and production companies, to name a few.
Standard coverages available are:
- Property insurance
- Business Interruption
- Equipment Breakdown
- Tools and mobile equipment
- Motor truck Cargo
- Installation floater
- Commercial General Liability
- Professional Errors & Omissions
Depending on where you are working or property you want to insure, some specialized coverages are:
- Ice and muskeg – Coverage is for your equipment if you travel to remote areas over ice or soft soil. This exposure is excluded under most mobile equipment (Contractors Equipment) policies.
- Pollution liability (or environmental impairment liability) – Coverage for if you are legally liable for either sudden and accidental or gradual pollution, caused by insured operations, resulting in either bodily injury or property damage or environmental damage.
- Forest Fire Fighting Expenses – is coverage if you are held legally liable for expenses incurred to suppress or control a fire. This coverage can be added to a Commercial General Liability policy
- Control of Well – coverage can cover costs associated with a well blowout, including regaining control, cleaning up pollution and redrilling or restoring the well to operation.
Why Choose Beyond Insurance as your Insurance Broker?
Beyond Insurance teams are industry veterans that clearly understand the risk issues confronting our clients in key business sectors. We are skilled at any specialty industry that requires significant or high risk management expertise. For optimal protection and service, we assign you a designated insurance expert that is experienced in your industry. Our Excel Insurance Group partnership makes us stronger. Excel established itself by delivering expert insurance, risk management and surety service to our clients operating in Canada and around the world. We are proud of the reputation we have earned with our clients, broker partners and underwriters.we work with you to identify potential risks and take on all aspects of your insurance needs. As a trusted Partner in the Assurex Global Network, our expertise helps multi-national and cross-border clients to avoid the regulatory pitfalls related to the use of unlicensed (non admitted) insurance in Canada.
What can you expect from Beyond?
- Assurance that we have experience with complex insurance needs in your industry
- Assured that we have everything covered. Through our annual audit of your policy, we stay current on your risk exposure and changing needs
- Strategic analysis of your policy to optimize opportunity and cost saving solutions.